Discussion topic(s) initiated by Majhi Maitrin Charitable Trust
- The thought for formation of such a committee is that the women employees should be able to carry on with their duties without any undue pressures &/or harassment because of their gender.
- The primary responsibility of the committee, it is not enough to redress the complaint after the incident. An atmosphere should be created whereby no untoward incident takes place at any time.
- This can happen only through continuous measures taken for a long time.
- Such measures will be the outcome of various programmes & campaigns and by evaluating the effects of those programmes & campaigns.
- The above will only be possible if the committee meets for the purpose. In my opinion the frequency of meetings may be every three months.
We would like to have your opinion or discussion on this topic or any women related issues.
Please send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org